[hpsdr] two instances of PSDR, current version 3.3.7

Glen glenk4kv at mds-ham.com
Sun May 8 08:46:52 PDT 2016

Hello,

I am having some difficulty with two versions of PSDR, with my two
Hermes boards.  I use one as a transverter base.

The Hermes1 with the Alex and Munin2 has no issues, except that when I
hit the POWER button on PSDR, the program crashes.  If I hit the Red X
close button in the upper right, it seems to close normally and save the
database.  I consider this Hermes1 the "normal" one.

The Hermes2 is run from a copy of the x86 folder.  It also has a separate
database folder using the following in the Target under the second exe
folder:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenHPSDR\PowerSDR mRX PS -
Hermes2\PowerSDR.exe" -datapath:
"C:\Users\glen\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadioSystems\PowerSDR mRX PS\Hermes2\"

I had copied the other database folder under FlexRadioSystems\PowerSDR nRX
PS\ to the new Hermes2 folder.

>From the date on the database file, Hermes2 never uses that file.  However,
Hermes1(HF) DOES use its
database file.

The Hermes2 database is getting stored somewhere, however, and it is NOT
using the Hermes1 file.
CWX app, it crashes immediately when running Hermes2, but works fine on
Hermes1.  I suspect it is
the same issue of not storing the database where I told it to...there is a
morse file there that CWX
probably uses.

What did I do wrong?

73