[hpsdr] DFC

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Thu May 12 08:14:31 PDT 2016

Ha ha! Cats and dogs living together ;-) Yes, that is a recipe for
disaster, or at least a lot of skull sweat, particularly in a linux
environment.

Sadly, I am also using an AMD product for my triple screen setup. An XFX
R7-260X-CNF4 Core Edition Radeon R7 260X 2GB, plus a Club 3D Displayport
mux. I had gone over to AMD back in the legacy Flex days when the older
NVIDIA drivers were causing poor DPC performance. I've been very happy with
the performance of that setup. But it means that when we are finally faced
with having to support CUDA processing requirements I'm going to have to go
buy a new NVIDIA GPU to replace the AMD :-(

73!

Scott/w-u-2-o