[hpsdr] DFC

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Thu May 12 23:33:08 PDT 2016

Hi Steve,

The transmit path will infact be the reverse of the receive i.e.

CPU/GPU/software > DAC > driver > PA > LPF.

Again no DSP done outside the PC.

I've modelled this in Matlab and it looks fine. Now just a few weeks away
from testing on actual hardware.

We will use the audio CODEC in the PC or on the SBC for audio in/out.

73 Phil...VK6PH