[hpsdr] Fwd: PSDR 3.3.7, TX problem Pure Signal

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Sun May 15 07:20:43 PDT 2016

Hi Bill,

I don't believe I made any PureSignal changes in the most recent
release.  There is, however, a known bug in another part of the software
that perhaps could relate to your problem.  If you would like, you can
download a version of 3.3.7 with a fix in place for that problem here:

<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9282924/hpsdr/2016-05-13_PSDR_timerfix.zip>

There is no installer for this test version.  So, just unzip the folder
in a convenient location (desktop is fine) and double-click the
openHPSDR icon to get started.  You will not need to do a database reset
to try this.

If you try the test version, please let me know if it resolves the issue.

73,
Warren  NR0V