[hpsdr] [Bulk] Re: Fwd: PSDR 3.3.7, TX problem Pure Signal

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sun May 15 18:18:36 PDT 2016

George,

I have noticed some odd behavior when using diversity. This is on a 100D.
Many times in order to get it to start working I have to first sync the
VFOs and turn on RX2 manually. Then I turn off RX2, open the diversity
control panel and turn diversity on. At that point it should be very easy
to see if it is working by using the buttons in the diversity control panel
to switch between RX1, RX2 and RX1+RX2. As you know from using diversity
with your 100D, you should clearly see the difference in the spectrum
between RX1 and RX2.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o