[hpsdr] Interesting Math Library with 4x performance increase

Gregory W. Ratcliff nz8r at att.net
Fri May 27 10:44:27 PDT 2016

Warren,
Yes, and  as I read the documentation today:

   - Matrix functions

   - This category includes test for computations that heavily involves matrix manipulation, e.g. fast fourier transforms, computing eigen values and the matrix inverse.
 I think most recently you were exploring matrix inverses.
Thank you,
Greg

Gregory W. Ratcliff