[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2016/Nov/12

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:44:12 PST 2016

George,

Groove Music, Windows Media Player, or VLC will all open and happily play
an mp3 file. Groove is the default on Win10. Window Media Player should
also be present if the machine was upgraded from Win7. VLC can be
downloaded and installed. In addition, if you click on the second, shorter
link, and then left click on the "right click to save" link, it will play
directly in Chrome.

First: have you actually downloaded the file correctly (clicked on the
first, longer link, or clicked the second, shorter link and right clicked
the offered link on the web page) and obtained an mp3 file?

Second, if you have the mp3 file on your file system properly, perhaps it
is an extension mapping problem. Try starting either Groove, Media Player
or, if you've installed it, VLC, and then opening the file explicitly.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o