[hpsdr] Level calculation error in Two Tone Test generation routine

John Marvin jm-hpsdr at themarvins.org
Wed Nov 23 19:40:50 PST 2016

Perhaps this is a bit pedantic, but the "PA Gain" tab under "PA
Settings" provides a drive level correction factor on a per band basis
(at least that is my understanding). This is to help compensate for #3
below, i.e. the varying frequency dependent gain characteristics of the
various analog amplifier stages.

This is probably not a significant factor in the discussion, but it
might help explain any variances seen if someone was actually looking at
the digital I/Q levels at the protocol level.

73,

John
AC0ZG