[hpsdr] Gain problem. Hardware??

Mike F mikecf100 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 19:12:20 PST 2016

My system is a HPSDR 3 cca configuration. Running PSDR 3.3.6.

In the last couple of weeks, occasionally I have experienced a problem.
At the end of a transmission the receive signal is about 20db down,
although on psdr the ATT shows the gain switched back to 0db. If I
switch ATT to -20 then the display looks like the signal level is
correct. Switching back to 0 sometimes fixes the problem and sometimes
doesn't. I can see that this problem could be caused by the hardware
input attenuator not reliability switching.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike, K7SR