[hpsdr] PowerSDR, cuSDR and new GUI for HPSDR.

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 02:18:32 PDT 2016

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 10:26 PM, Scott Traurig <scott.traurig at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I would submit that at some point in the evolution of any system that the
UI becomes the *most* important thing.

Seriously,  I don't see why that should be the case. But I'm always
astonished and sometimes amused, how these discussions on Software is
flourishing, what it is and what it should do or not do.

And the feelings Bert has expressed is a very naive view on Software,
sorry. His 'bling bling nonsense' is part of sophisticated Software
libraries, that for example help to make a GUI responsive. And this is just
one little aspect.

73, Hermann
DL3HVH