[hpsdr] PowerSDR, cuSDR and new GUI for HPSDR

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Mon Oct 24 02:48:21 PDT 2016

Michael,

For me the big motivation to support ANAN radios is Phil VK6PH's new
Ethernet-based protocol. I do agree with everything you say below, having
written Ham Radio Deluxe for the best part of ten years I know just how
important a nice GUI is.

IMO the Console program such as PowerSDR is probably 20% to 30% of a
complete SDR suite, there are remote servers, native (IQ) digital software,
Skimmers / SuperBrowsers - more than enough for another ten years'
development. And never underestimate the support - supporting pesky users
who find bugs you never notice :) .

My goal is to be running my own software with an ANAN 10E / Gemini 1K next
year in RTTY contests on 40m / 20m.

Simon Brown, GK4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com