[hpsdr] open your wallets for Ozy/Magister driver signing -- code signing certificate fund-raising campaign

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Thu Sep 8 14:34:15 PDT 2016

We are getting very close to having enough money, so that some silent
'donation matching' supporters will provide the rest of the funds needed to
purchase the 3 year code signing EV certificate.

If you pledged recently, either on the list or in a private email to me, now
is the time to redeem your pledge and donate!

To those of you who have already donated, thank you so much!  We are over
$300, so very close to what we need to do this.  But we need some more so
that the donation matching supporters will do the rest.

Remember: if you are a US taxpayer, your donation is tax deductible, since
TAPR is a 501(c)3 charitable corporation.  Please also remember TAPR when
you do your estate planning.

73,
George Byrkit K9TRV