[hpsdr] K5SO firmware download resources moved to github

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Mon Apr 10 09:01:26 PDT 2017

All,

In accordance with the group decision to relocate the OpenHPSDR repository to github, I have moved the Angelia, Orion, and Orion MkII firmware download resources to:

https://github.com/TAPR/OpenHPSDR-Firmware

My personal website no longer contains firmware download links for Angelia, Orion, and Orion MkII platforms.  Hopefully this transition will occur smoothly.

Thank you TAPR for allowing us to use the TAPR GitHub account as a home for the OpenHPSDR project repository!

73, Joe K5SO