[hpsdr] Pandora grounding

List Mail mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Sat Apr 15 18:35:22 PDT 2017

There is a vast amount of noise on the air and Internet about station
grounding.

One sensible source I read recently, was the website of W8JI. His premise is
that most "RF in the shack" issues are antenna related.

On my Atlas system, I have just used a brass bolt to the corner of the
Pandora enclosure.

73,

Luke VK3HJ