[hpsdr] PowerSDR on Hermes

Richard Grubb rgrubb at computer.org
Sun Apr 23 16:08:20 PDT 2017

Luke et al,

I have to eat some humble pie. I had been using the control interface
Setup
 > DSP > CW. When you set PowerSDR for CW it brings up part of that
interface on the main screen. I discovered last night that I can set CW
Sidetone
to work using the main screen. I can also, I think, set Iambic to work
but I do
not have a paddle connected to test it properly. I have not been able to
turn
off Break In, or make the connections for a straight key tip and sleeve.
However, good and sufficient progress to be able to use CW.

I have not been able to figure out what the CW sub panel marked "APF"
can
do. Is there a Help file somewhere for PowerSDR  ?

I went to a local club meeting a few days ago and learnt that the ICOM
IC-7300 has been a great commercial success. Maybe the future of Ham SDR
is with
to be self contained with knobs ?

Dick, W0QM