[hpsdr] protocol 2 for Hermes

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Thu Apr 27 00:29:03 PDT 2017

Hi,

I agree with Marvin that no hardware modification seems necessary. Running here Hermes from a 13.8V DC source, all onboard voltage regulators work fine and sufficiently 'cool'.
RX and Tx functions seem ok after a quick test, but obviously DUP RX is still cancelled due to the lack of room in the FPGA. In my eyes DUP for real-time monitoring of the TX spectrum is indispensable. I repeat my suggestion to use the feedback RX of Pure Signal for this purpose.

Thanks guys in advance.

73, Helmut, DC6NY