[hpsdr] TAPR Hermes

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Fri Apr 28 12:41:45 PDT 2017

Hi

The documents on my web page were the "best available" at the time.
There is no guarantee that they are accurate !

There use to be a set of instructions and BOM by a Ham in Washington
State that was a college professor [the call sign escapes me] that was
on the SVN, but it appears to be gone.  He built some boards and had a
set of stencils made for solderpaste.  Others used his info with some
success.  Info likely in the list archives somewhere.

The only person known to have the actual BOM for the TAPR build is
Scotty Cowling, WA2DFI, wa2dfi at tapr.org or scotty at tonks.com.  Scotty is
the one who actually oversaw the assembly of the TAPR boards in his
manufacturing operation at the time.

Should anyone have success on obtaining the real BOM, I would be willing
to post on my website.

Dick K9IVB