[hpsdr] Anan 100D - version 3.3.15 or 3.3.9 on Dell Optiplex Problem

adhag at t-online.de adhag at t-online.de
Fri Apr 28 10:32:37 PDT 2017

Hi,Folks
Some Trouble came up,running an Anan 100 D on a Dell Optiplex D with Win7
Pro i7 on a 128 GB SSD.
Everything runs fine exept the VAC Function.If I want to make the
Configuration,the Function will be denied.
The input selection is not available and after a configuration try I start
activating the Softkey "VAC" and the Software switches Off and I get the
Message to connect a Microphone and a Headset which is purely nonsens.
A normal use of a wired Headset for Skype purposes runs without any
Problem.
The same Software constellations I selected to install on another PC with a
Quad Core Processor which is not of that Speed as the Optiplex runs without
any Problems at all Functions!
So what?
The System shows no yellow Question Marks and a Test Program shows a
correct Status of all drivers.
Does somebody have any idea?
DL3YCR: Hagen