[hpsdr] Pure Signal

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 4 18:47:11 PDT 2017

Hi All,I bought two munin kits but never got around to building them. My goal was to build a 12 volt station but never finished it.Myfinal is 4 MRI boards modified to cover 160 through 6 meters running a total of 16 SD2932 300W FETs. (I have never pushed to full power). When I look at the transfer curve for the SD2932 I have observed that the PS correction curve is a mirror image. So maybe it is possible to build a curve and improve IMD. I'm sure it wouldn't work as well as the present version but it may help. The present version works very well even in automatic update mode.Frank WA1GFZ/1