[hpsdr] pihpsdr

Bob Cowdery bob at bobcowdery.plus.com
Sun Feb 5 02:46:20 PST 2017

Hi all,

Thanks John for a very nice piece of software. Just put it on one of my
pi 3's running over RDP (latest production version). Listening to 40m as
I write this.  I have a basic Metis system so obviously running the
'old' protocol. I do notice there is a rhythmic blip every 2-3 seconds
which shows as evenly spaced horizontal bars on the waterfall and a rise
in the noise floor on the spectrum. I don't get this with other
software. Sounds like a buffer alignment problem or if this is just me
then anyone any idea what might cause it.

73's Bob G3UKB