[hpsdr] H=L 2.0 with CW or RTTY Skimmer Server

k3it gokoyev+k3it at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:57:55 PST 2017

Pete
It looks like the FPGA in HL 2.0 does not have enough LEs to support many
receiver slices.

Red pitaya with six receivers seems to be the best "production" SDR for the
skimmer server.
but it needs a modification of the front end to match a 50 ohm input (w/ a
9:1 transformer like ADT9-1T+)
it's a very delicate job, may be something a jeweler can help with? :)

73 Vasiliy K3IT