[hpsdr] "FPGA Floor Planning"

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 08:44:12 PST 2017

Joe,

Thanks for weighing in on this topic in the way you have. Your responses
are always delivered in a positive way, and your open and understanding
manner when people are discussing your's and Phil's hard work is absolutely
superlative and an example for all developers to embrace. I mean that most
sincerely.

Obviously I am evangelizing a path that is somewhat motivated by
self-interest. All of us mere users and operators always want more, More,
MORE, faster, Faster, FASTER. And, honestly, I think most of us want all of
the HPSDR developers to be coddled like fine race horses, with the best of
everything. The best tools, daily massages, free beer, whatever it takes!
Without you folks we'd have no radios and Apache would not exist.

So, and I'm sure I speak for everyone, know that we are all solidly in
support of everything that you do, however you want to do it, and will
continue to provide whatever you all need to get it done.

Thanks & 73!

Scott/w-u-2-o