[hpsdr] Status of QT - Teamspeak discussion

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 09:42:45 PST 2017

Hi Warren, Berndt, Georg, Larry, Sid,

thanks to all of you for the encouragement! If there's something to test
I'll let you know!

I'm still thinking if and how to use Warren's Channel master code. The
problem is I would like to lift it to the level of Qt (a QChannelMaster
class), so I can make easily use of Qt's platform independence (Windows,
Linux, MacOS):
The same is with Warren's wdsp lib - but here it is probably easier to use
John's mod for having pthreads on Linux. On the Windows version, wdsp is
already integrated.

Anyway, the new protocol will be supported in any case! Let's see,
currently I'm fighting with OpenGL.

73, Hermann DL3HVH