[hpsdr] PiHPSDR

Steven Wilson wevets at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 14:46:10 PST 2017

Just to follow up - PiHPSDR implements both the new and old protocols, and
can be used as a stand-alone SDR wotj GUI front-end for any of the HPSDR
family of devices.  It likely can work on any X-Windows based environment
that can support the required libs.  It supports GPIO on the Pi3 - but I
use it regularly on my Ubuntu x86 box sans GPIO.  I've also run it on an
Odroid C2 so far.

It implements the GUI front-end+knobs/button controls to a home-brew radio
I build running on the Red Pitaya platform with a Pi3B+LCD display similar
to what John mentions on his website.

Steve KA6S