[hpsdr] HUM on piHPSDR SSB TX signal

Mike Schwendeman mike at s3com.net
Sun Feb 19 15:27:35 PST 2017

OOOoops... Formatting error by me, apparently!

My original post on this subject was sent as "Delivery format: PLAIN
TEXT ONLY.  My second one was sent as the default, AUTO DETECT.  I see
that this second post was "scrubbed," and when I viewed the scrubbed
document, it was shown as being simple HTML.  So, I will try again
(sorry) and this time, I'll use the PLAIN TEXT ONLY mode of delivery format.

My above observations were via the "lists-dot-openhpsdr-dot-org" web
site.  So, it may well have been presented as text, when delivered by an
email.

73;  Mike, K0JTA