[hpsdr] piHPSDR release v1.1.3-beta

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:15:58 PST 2017

I have pushed an update to github with several fixes.

The update can be downloaded and installed using the instructions at:

https://github.com/g0orx/pihpsdr/blob/master/release/documentation/pihpsdr-install.pdf

There is an updated user manual at:

https://github.com/g0orx/pihpsdr/blob/master/release/documentation/piHPSDR-Controller-Users-Guide.pdf

This release fixes several bugs including:

   Pressing RIT+ and RIT- together causes a system fault.

   VOX not not being enabled or causing a system fault.

   External PTT not changing VFO to red.

   External PTT causing system fault.

It also supports output of both receivers to a common audio output
device ont he Raspberry Pi which would allow you to have one receiver on
the left channel and the other receiver on the right channel, or both
receivers on both channels. See page 18 of the User Manual.

Please note that I will be in Italy skiing next week so will be slow at
answering any emails.

-- John g0orx/n6lyt