[hpsdr] piHPSDR with new firmware

Mike Seguin n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net
Sun Feb 26 12:02:11 PST 2017

Howdy,

I'm experimenting with the new firmware and Thetis on a Hermes card.
Everything is working so far.

When I go to use my piHPSDR controller, I see the Hermes fine and it's
identified as the new protocol, but when I start the radio all I get is
a loud motorboating type noise that the AF gain has no control over. I
can change BW 48/96/192 but all that does is change the pitch of the noise.

I am using a speaker plugged in to the Hermes card. Network is hard
wired Gigabit (working great with Thetis with 2 x 1.5 MHz receivers)

The pi controller worked great with the old protocol. PiHPSDR is 1.1.3 beta.

Any ideas?

Mike

Mike, N1JEZ
"A closed mouth gathers no feet"