[hpsdr] Editor Needed for Article...

Michael Cozzi cozzicon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 13:23:44 PST 2017

	Hi all,

	I've been writing a long article on computer audio intended for SDR
users, I am looking for other folks who have great experience with PCs
in high end audio, recording studio, or ham radio applications.

	The scope of the article is to provide all the information someone
would need to leverage a computer for basic through exotic type
configurations.

	I'll be offering an editors credit on the article. The article is about
1/3 complete. It will have streaming video embedded in it showing
specific configurations.

	It will be published under a form of creative commons license.

	Anyone who is interested can e-mail me directly or call at the number
provided...

	Thank you much,

	Michael- KD8TUT
	kd8tut at arrl.net