[hpsdr] Corrupted Database fixed by Resetting and Reconfiguring

Mike F mikecf100 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 13:41:53 PST 2017

The system I am using is an Anan-200D and PowerSDR 3.3.9.

After using the system doing various things throughout the day, mid
afternoon yesterday every time I transmitted, when I stopped my receive
signal was at the bottom of the display and was uniform noise across the
display.  The only way I could recover was to stop and restart psdr.

I exported that database and then did a database reset. After
reconfiguring psdr the system worked as expected. I exported the reset
database and then reinstalled the corrupted database. It acted as it had
before, no receive after transmit. I then reinstalled the new database
and everything worked.

If there is any interest in looking further into this problem, I can
email the two databases.

Mike, K7SR