[hpsdr] ANAN200D RX1/RX2 Phase Coherent and Phase difference (2)

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Sat Jan 28 12:31:31 PST 2017

Hi Bryan,

As I understand, I think the intent is to have diversity ENABLED so that
both DDCs run with the same phase word.  There are, of course, ways that
Joe's idea of getting the two streams out (with diversity enabled) could
be done.  They would, however, require some architectural change in the
software.

73,

Warren  NR0V