[hpsdr] ANAN200D RX1/RX2 Phase Coherent and Phase difference (2)

Jan Simons jan.m.m.simons at ziggo.nl
Sun Jan 29 10:29:26 PST 2017

Hi Joe,
Thanks for the explanation. I understand it is not a simple modification.
There is more to that than I thought.
I agree that such a modification needs more customers.

May be in the future the KissKonsole becomes an option.
My focus now is on the applications.
Checking phase difference or equalizing RX1/RX2 is an acceptable workaround.

Tks es 73 Jan PA0SIM