[hpsdr] ANAN-200D Issue

Dick Bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 16:53:30 PDT 2017

Greetings All

Two questions

1 - I've lost the website address that keeps the list of questions/help stuff related the SDR's like the 200D. Need the address

2 - After running flawlessly for a year my ANAN-200D controlled by HPSDR Mrx 3.3.9 software is crashing - sometimes - when in TX mode. Powering down the radio thru the 3.3.9 software and restarting restores the 200D .  After a few TX-cycles it crashes again.  When in the failed mode the display is frozen and the "S-meter" displays -400+/-some dB

I need #1 to possibly solve #2 !! Any helpful suggestions appreciated.

73 Dick/w7wkr at CN98pi