[hpsdr] WG: New Hermes 2M Board

H.A. Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Mon Jul 10 09:41:05 PDT 2017

Hi,

How to deal with  strong outband signals, for example in my situation
I have multiple of these "free radio stations" using 1 KW and more on 1.6/3.9/
6,2MHz
Close to my qth.
With a mid-end class Icom using roofing filters I have no problems with them.
But with a 16bit Hermes, with no preselection I can hear them interfering with
allmost
every stronger signal.
So saying 16bit ADC is more then enough may not be case for all users.