[hpsdr] New Hermes 2M Board

Shirley Márquez Dúlcey mark at buttery.org
Mon Jul 10 14:14:19 PDT 2017

But also keep in mind that the "mediocre" hardware may be the best
solution for a lot of people because it falls within their budget or
meets other operating constraints that matter to them. I'd love to see
high end designs because they explore the limits of the possible, but
designers shouldn't be disappointed if some people choose not to buy
them.