[hpsdr] Tech discussion on list (new subject line)

Glenn Thomas glennt at gbis.com
Tue Jul 11 12:17:06 PDT 2017

</LURK>

I hope that technical discussions will remain on list. The technical
discussions are the main reason I read this list. If it were mainly
people who "don't understand" asking questions and the resulting replies
(also a legitimate posting) mixed with those like me who only think we
understand, it might not even be worth following.

The technical discussions of where HPSDR might go, or not, and why are
the main reason this list exists IMHO. Hopefully those of you with the
time and talent to pursue HPSDR development will continue to post here
for the benefit of those of us who lack either time or talent (or both!)
to meaningfully contribute.

No need to throttle back, have the discussions. Just have them here and
not somewhere else.

73 de Glenn WB6W

<LURK>

--
"i" before "e" except after "c",  or when sounded as "a" as in neighbor and weigh.

However this rule seems “counterfeit”.
It “forfeits” generality, lacking “height” and some “conscience”.
Maybe it’s not “either” or “neither”

Maybe the idea is “foreign”, possibly a “sovereign heir”?
Or just a “leisure” activity?

Is it nutritious as "protein"?
Unless it's just plain old "weird"

…like “efficient glacier science”?