[hpsdr] New Hermes 2M Board

Andrew irbsurfing at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 12:49:03 PDT 2017

Hello Bert,I'm interested to know what the actual signal levels of the 'free radio stations' are at your qth.I have 4 x medium wave transmitters locally that are at about -23dbm each and I can just run at 0db input attenuation with my Hermes.This is with a OCFD antenna.Thanks,
AndrewG4XZL

Message: 6