[hpsdr] New Hermes 2M Board and more

Helmut Oeller oeller at freenet.de
Sat Jul 15 03:20:32 PDT 2017

Hi Larry and all, who are interested,

Sad to be not at Friedrichshafen (hi), but triggered by an article in MW&RF,
I'll like to point out to AD's new RF transceiver products. Although aimed
at 4G and 5G usage, a lot of interesting advanced SDR applications could be
put into practice at least for the 70 cm band and above.

https://wiki.analog.com/resources/eval/user-guides/mykonos

http://www.analog.com/en/applications/technology/sdr-radioverse-pavilion-hom
e/wideband-transceivers/digital-pre-distortion.html

73, Helmut, DC6NY