[hpsdr] A Request for some help

Karin Johnson karinann at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jul 24 11:57:53 PDT 2017

Hello Group:
I've been writing some custom code for a remote radio site and have it
pretty much working OK.
I've recently tried to add an outboard USB based mixer device to support a
better quality microphone.
The code I've written is in C# as a Windows Forms application.  It uses
ASIO4ALL to hook the onboard
Audio devices.  All works OK with local audio device built in to my local
computer, but when I plug
In the external USB mixer things go bad.  I'm looking for some help from
anyone that is familiar with
How ASIO4ALL hooks the WDM drivers.  The support from the ASIO4ALL website
is not too good.
Any takers????

Regards.

Karin Anne Johnson  P.E.  K3UU