[hpsdr] Boot loader for DFC Firmware

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 30 11:19:53 PDT 2017

Hi Steve,

I have the binary that I use all the time that was built way back in
2013. I can let you have a tar file of the directory including the Qt
libraries it requires.  I don't seem to have the source code it was
built from but it was the version that Dave had modified from my
original code.

-- John g0orx/n6lyt