[hpsdr] New HERMES board

J Gray jlgray.kr3ep at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 09:19:24 PDT 2017

I think Kjell has some good ideas. 2 meters would be a good addition, nut not a deal breaker if it didn`t happen. One that I would want most, and it would help with many in my situation, is diversity.
 I live in an area with 6 industries in less than 1 mile from me. DIversity would help with the noise from these. From what I have read it would help in congested ares where there is considerable noise generators, ie routers, and other poorly shielded devices.
 I had an opportunity to try diversity on a friends rig and at least for me diversity would be more desirable than 2 meters, but if both could be done at a reasonable cost it would be even better.
  Just my 2 cents, Jeff