[hpsdr] New Hermes board

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Fri Jun 2 07:55:24 PDT 2017

 Hello!
I agree with Helmut ;-) I think it's would be the
best way to split new Hermes to separate boards.
If RF side would be without changes, then "CPU"
side ask for improvement each few years. Then you
can change "CPU" board and drive further. And
solder main BGA on small board will be best and
cheapest way. And split ADC board as well. Not
every body will want diversity, then it's possible
to ad just one board and make it cheaper. And more
advantages ;-)

P.S. Sorry fo double, forget to left pure text.

Aivars. YL2GVC