[hpsdr] PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR mRX PS v3.4.1

Al Pawlowski k6avp at almont.com
Sat Jun 3 08:34:04 PDT 2017

Version 3.4.1 looks nice. Looking forward to the improvements being implemented in Thetis - since I switched to Thetis a few weeks ago and am really enjoying being able to view the wider bandwidth.

Speaking of improvements, I would really like to see a “disable for TX” checkbox function for one of the antenna inputs - which would also be on by default. After losing my preamp because I had it on antenna 1 and forgot that is the default for TX and doing a version upgrade that did not keep my old settings, I now put it on antenna input 3 - still, I would appreciate the disable “belts and suspenders”.

Al Pawlowski, K6AVP
Los Osos, CA USA