[hpsdr] list of problems not fixed

K4KV k4kv at k4kv.com
Sun Jun 4 19:24:40 PDT 2017

Hello,

I want to re-enter my list of things that do not work correctly(as I see
it) in Thetis and PSDR:

1.  When selecting transverter rx in Alex, it does not come on, nor is
the bit fired on the serial latch.  Plus, it
should act as an exclusive OR with rx1 and rx2 antennas (AFAIK).  I
would see no purpose in having rx1 AND transv
rx on at the same time.  I have several Alex work-a-like boards and none
work here, I could understand it if the bit
fired and the relay did not pick up.

2.  When using Line In:it seems that when you deselect MIC, it should
select Line In.  Unless the desired result was
to select one of the following:Mic,Line In, or VAC tx audio.  Then,
there should be an extra vac audio box in the
Transmit tab.  I use digital a fair amount, and have to go into Setup
every time when switching from ssb.
3.  Thetis:60M settings are never remembered.
4.  I locked up Thetis completely by selecting rx2 in VAC audio and
exiting the program.  Would not come up again
until database set to defaults.
5.  Sequence errors in Thetis, acknowledged by you guys already.

I am sorry to say I have not tried PS yet...

All in all, just a couple things.

73
Glen K4KV