[hpsdr] PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR mRX PS v3.4.1 released (Doug W5WC)

Brian D groups at planet3.freeuk.co.uk
Tue Jun 6 08:53:35 PDT 2017

"Chris Codella, W2PA" <w2pa at w2pa.net> wrote:

> Now that TXProfiles seem to be fine, next on my list is to import
> band-stack information, which also includes the filter settings that go
> with them.  At the moment BandStacks store BandName, Mode, Filter, Freq,
> CTUN on/off, ZoomFactor, and CenterFrequency.  That's all.

I had a minor problem with Tx Profiles. they imported ok but what had been
profile 2 was profile 3 etc. As I use DDUtil macros to set profiles to match
modes I had to modify these macros. Not a big deal but it would be nice if
transferred macros remained in the same place in the new list.

Apart from that it all went very nicely, thanks.

--
Brian D
G3VGZ  Yarm    England