[hpsdr] Audio resampler

Alan Hopper alan at samsararesearch.com
Sat Jun 10 11:43:26 PDT 2017

Warren,
my resampler is definitely low fidelity and is a basic linear interpolation
between audio samples, however I've never noticed an audio problem even in
prolonged listening to fm broadcast stations through it.  I did try going
even simpler and just dropping or repeating individual samples, this did
sound horrible.   For IQ data you obviously need something better although
I have a deep hatred of using vac for anything like this.  A moving average
of 10secs is a good starting point and will work.
I look forward to your improved resampler and may well incorporate it in my
code once it is open source.
73 Alan M0NNB