[hpsdr] Differences between Apache Labs and AMSAT/Zephyr Hermes boards

Jose V. Gavila eb5agv at amsat.org
Fri Jun 16 03:32:14 PDT 2017

Hi all,

In my quest to fix a friend's Anan-10, due to the obsolescence of the
Apache Labs board, I have located an Hermes board manufactured for AMSAT
by Zephyr. I wonder if they are completely compatible.

I know some items are not installed on the Zephyr one, but I could move
them from the damaged board to the other one. I mean J1 connector, Alex
connector, power connector and some SMD components. But, despite of
that, would it work exactly the same on an Anan-10?. I guess so but I
prefer to ask before modifying it :-)

Thanks!

Jose

--
73 EB5AGV - JOSE V. GAVILA - La Canyada - Valencia (SPAIN)
    http://agvradio.com  AGVradio