[hpsdr] Thetis problem

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 08:55:27 PST 2017

Cetin,

Unfortunately all there is is the Apache Labs Yahoo group, as well as this
HPSDR mailling list. I agree with you, all of this discussion ought to move
to a forum style venue. There is SO much valuable knowledge that is, while
not impossible, very difficult to access given the crude search abilities
associated with Yahoo Groups and mailing reflectors.

It would be really great to transition to a forum for all HPSDR and Apache
discussions.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o