[hpsdr] Hermes Board issue

Tony Hagen prosdr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 10:07:04 PST 2017

Dear All,,

My Hermes board suddenly stopped working –
  1.. the pc is not recognizing the board – the Ethernet led on the connector is not coming up – the Ethernet status LED blinks whimsically
  2.. if I tried to load the boot loader firmware through the usb blaster – its unsuccessful
  3.. All the power LEDS are ON
  4.. When powered up only one debug status LED blinks 1/sec
I was wandering whether I fried the FPGA or it could be something else. Any idea what I should look for will be a great help

73s
Tony