[hpsdr] Transverter output on ANAN 200D

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Sun Mar 19 11:39:36 PDT 2017

Hi Trev;

It seems that only a few people on this reflector are familiar with the
current circuitry of the Angelia/Orion boards, as there was no reply yet.
One option is to measure the actual output level: If you don't own an
external instrument, you can also use your radio itself: Connect the XVTR TX
out via a 20 or 30 dB attenuator with the RX input of radio and read the
level in dBm. As this value represents the level at the RX port you have to
add the attenuation to get XVTR TX level.

73, Helmut, DC6NY