[hpsdr] Hermes_Protocol_2_v10.4 initial Gbps firmware available to try - beta test version

Roger Rehr W3SZ w3sz73 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 08:26:14 PDT 2017

Hi Joe,

I want to make sure that you and the other developers know that we ALL
are extremely appreciative for the incredible, superb, and extremely
time-consuming GIFTS that you and Phil and Bill and Warren have given us
again and again and again!

My response to folks who have something that they want done in HPSDR and
who whine when they don't see it is to suggest that they get off their
duffs, learn, and do it themselves, rather than whining and asking the
developers to do it.

HPSDR stands for  High Performance Software Defined Radio.  It does not
and should not stand for Hangers-on Pressuring Superior Developers
Routinely!

The reason for the existence of this group is for all of us to learn and
do.  It has not been a place inhabited by appliance operators who only
want to use the fruits of others' labors and not contribute.  Rather, up
until now the group has been composed of members who DO want to learn
and contribute.  I hope that the group remains as it has been in this
regard.

Thanks again to All of the Developers for all that you do for all of us!

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ